Client Login

Powered By CosmoLex

top of page



If you have a court order involving payment of child support, spousal support, or a settlement, and they are refusing to pay, you need to speak with an attorney as soon as possible. There are options available to you if you are not receiving the payments that the court has ordered as part of the terms of your divorce. A divorce attorney can fight on your behalf, and take the steps that are necessary to ensure that your former spouse is forced to adhere to the court order.

If your divorce's court orders or custody court orders are being ignored, you can go back to court to have the orders enforced. This means that the court will demand payment from your ex-spouse. If payment is still not made, a wage garnishment can be arranged, so that the payment is diverted out of your ex's paycheck directly to you. Whether your problem is child support or spousal support, you need an attorney to address this issue and get it resolved as quickly as possible.

If your visitation orders are being ignored, or you are being denied, then you need to be able to see your children.  An attorney can help with these through an Enforcement action.  Regardless of your issue, contat your lawyers quickly and get the help you need. 

bottom of page